Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Font problem on my basket page title // Problème de police sur mon titre de page panier

Lysian

Question

Hello, I use a Viktor Script font for my page content titles 2. My shopping cart page displays a viktor script in title but in capital letters.How do I switch it to lowercase?

Bonjour, j'utilise une police Viktor Script pour mes titres 2 de contenu de page. Ma page panier affiche en titre une viktor script mais en majuscule.Comment faire pour la passer en minuscule ??

Edited by Lysian
Initial Revision
  • Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

7 answers to this question

You might have uppercase selected in your site settings.Try going to Site Styles and clicking on the Title on your shopping page.Just change the Text Transform setting.

The community need a working link to your website (not just a screenshot) to see the issue, the template you are using and the settings in use. If your site isn't live yet, please check the visibility settings to ensure we can view the site content. If the site is still in trial mode you will need to set a site password and tell us what it is.

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi, I'm Paul, founder of SF Digitalbuilding the features that Squarespace didn't include™, including a range of Squarespace extensions.
I value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect.
Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.