Export email opened list

Hello!

I would like to export a list of those who've opened my emails to contact them personally.

They are b2b emails and so GDPR compliant, but there's quite a few of them so I don't want to do it manually.

Thanks!

Henrietta

Edited by leim
Initial Revision

Hi Paul,

Thank you for your message:

I am using Squarespace email campaigns and would like to export the list of contacts who opened the email, so that I can contact them again. I don't want to contact the whole list.

Am I able to export a list of ONLY the ones who opened an email?

Henrietta

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Yup, same Dave415 - the lack of control of our email lists and ability to interact with clients well is the top reason I'm moving off this platform and sadly not recommending it to anyone. It's so archaic and limited in this respect - and not priced accordingly if it's going to be so. Bummer.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Just asked support about this -- was told they don't offer it this feature and that I should copy the list of opens and compare it to the main list. But the opened list is a dynamically loading window while you scroll (and automatically closes when you get to the end), making it (so far) impossible to copy a list of around 2,000 subscribers.

Very annoying -- why do they not want us to target our most engaged subscribers? Seems like a no-brainer of a feature for a marketing product. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...