• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
squeba

Same domain name for separate websites

Posted (edited)

Hi!

We'd like to have two separate websites (billed separately), one in swedish and one in english.However, we want www.domain.com to go to the swedish version and www.domain.com/en to go to the english version.

Is this possible or do we have to set up a landing page where the users selects language?

Thank you!

Edited by squeba
Initial Revision

Posted (edited)

You can't use the same subdomain (www) for both. They must be different. However, you can use the same domain and change the subdomain. For example se.domain.com and www.domain.com, or en.domain.com and www.domain.com.

See Connecting a subdomain to your Squarespace site.

Edited by Paul2009
Initial Revision

If a response has helped you, please give thanks using the  like-20-mag.png.3997345d620e40b4760b5d7a667cad54.png button.
Need personalised help? I'm a professional Developer who works with Designers internationally. You can book me via my company's website. www.sf.digital

You can't use the same subdomain (www) for both. They must be different. However, you can use the same domain and change the subdomain. For example se.domain.com and www.domain.com, or en.domain.com and www.domain.com.

See Connecting a subdomain to your Squarespace site.

If a response has helped you, please give thanks using the  like-20-mag.png.3997345d620e40b4760b5d7a667cad54.png button.
Need personalised help? I'm a professional Developer who works with Designers internationally. You can book me via my company's website. www.sf.digital