• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
ErikaHansen

How do I make one product ship to one country only

Question

Posted (edited)

Hi all, any ideas how to make one product ship to one country only while all other products ship internationally?

Tagging you @Paul2009 because if anyone knows i'm sure you will :)

Edited by ErikaHansen
Initial Revision

3 answers to this question

HI Erika. There isn't currently a way to do this within Squarespace and, in my opinion, this isn't a feature that Squarespace are likely to add.

There are probably workarounds but whether they are useful will depend on what is being sold and its value. For example, you could use a second store for this other product (on another Squarespace plan) or use different checkout, such as Shopify Buy Buttons. If you can provide more information, that may help.

If a response has helped you, please give thanks using the  like-20-mag.png.3997345d620e40b4760b5d7a667cad54.png button.
Need personalised help? I'm a professional Developer who works with Designers internationally. You can book me via my company's website. www.sf.digital

HI Erika. There isn't currently a way to do this within Squarespace and, in my opinion, this isn't a feature that Squarespace are likely to add.

There are probably workarounds but whether they are useful will depend on what is being sold and its value. For example, you could use a second store for this other product (on another Squarespace plan) or use different checkout, such as Shopify Buy Buttons. If you can provide more information, that may help.

If a response has helped you, please give thanks using the  like-20-mag.png.3997345d620e40b4760b5d7a667cad54.png button.
Need personalised help? I'm a professional Developer who works with Designers internationally. You can book me via my company's website. www.sf.digital

Thanks for the reply Paul. It's not a big enough issue for the time and effort it sounds like it will take. I'll just leave it or write a note in the description... All good :)