Remove header and navigation from one page?

I’m trying to remove the heading and navigation from one page: http://www.njmedcom.us/chuck-temp

As stated in other posts, I’ve tried inserting the following code into the “Page Header Code Injection” tab of the Advanced tab on the page settings, but it does not work for me:

<style type="text/css">
 #title-area {
   display: none !important;
 }
</style>

I’ve also tried:

#collection-515261d5e4b0e9fad0b5a1f8 #title-area { display: none !important }

Can someone please let me know what I’m doing wrong?

• Replies 11
  • Views 48.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You will need the collection number for the page (or add it to the page specific 'Header Code Injection'), and add this CSS to it (this should remove it from the page you posted above, but you'd need a different collection id if its for a different page):

#collection-515fa845e4b0d5cb924a9f34 .social-twitter { display: none !important; }

This only removes Twitter - if you had other social media icons, they would remain. To remove all social media icon's I believe this CSS will accomplish it:

#collection-515fa845e4b0d5cb924a9f34 #sqs-social { display: none; }
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I've been trying to follow these instructions & others like this to hide the header & navigation from one INDEX page in the Mercer template to no avail. Neither set of code from above works for me.

I'm thinking I may not be using the correct collection id. Do I need to be in developer mode to find that? I've been using the source code on Chrome to find that id.

Any direction anyone can give would be appreciated.

I've been trying to follow these instructions & others like this to hide the header & navigation from one INDEX page in the Mercer template to no avail. Neither set of code from above works for me.

I'm thinking I may not be using the correct collection id. Do I need to be in developer mode to find that? I've been using the source code on Chrome to find that id.

Any direction anyone can give would be appreciated.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived