• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
rosewoodweddingphotos

Ready Template: How To Hide/Remove Blog Tags

Question

Hi friends!

Looking to remove blog tags at the bottom of posts in the Ready Template- anyone have experience doing this?

Any specific line(s) of code to do this (and if so how to)?

Thank you so much!

Edited by rosewoodweddingphotos
Initial Revision

5 answers to this question

In the settings, try clicking a page that shows the "blog tags" you're trying to remove, then select Design -> Style Editor, and click on the tags you're trying to remove. See if the Ready template has options for Blog Options - Promoted Meta: Categories. You may be able to select None. If that is not available, you'll have you use some custom CSS.

@Paul2009 can you help answer this Q (I see you are so helpful on here :) )- I've been desperately searching for an answer to this too - I have tried loads of CSS from other posts but nothing removes the tags from the footer of my blog posts.

Also, while we're here - I want to remove the date from the "next blog" that features on the footer. Any ideas? Thanks so much

@Paul2009 can you help answer this Q (I see you are so helpful on here :) )- I've been desperately searching for an answer to this too - I have tried loads of CSS from other posts but nothing removes the tags from the footer of my blog posts.

Also, while we're here - I want to remove the date from the "next blog" that features on the footer. Any ideas? Thanks so much