Ready Template: How To Hide/Remove Blog Tags

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the settings, try clicking a page that shows the "blog tags" you're trying to remove, then select Design -> Style Editor, and click on the tags you're trying to remove. See if the Ready template has options for Blog Options - Promoted Meta: Categories. You may be able to select None. If that is not available, you'll have you use some custom CSS.

• 2 months later...
Guest JBuchanan

@Paul2009 can you help answer this Q (I see you are so helpful on here :) )- I've been desperately searching for an answer to this too - I have tried loads of CSS from other posts but nothing removes the tags from the footer of my blog posts.

Also, while we're here - I want to remove the date from the "next blog" that features on the footer. Any ideas? Thanks so much

Guest JBuchanan

@Paul2009 can you help answer this Q (I see you are so helpful on here :) )- I've been desperately searching for an answer to this too - I have tried loads of CSS from other posts but nothing removes the tags from the footer of my blog posts.

Also, while we're here - I want to remove the date from the "next blog" that features on the footer. Any ideas? Thanks so much

• 1 year later...

Archived