Wexley template: Adjusting the size and position of the "Close Lightbox"-X

Hello all,

the close button in Lightbox view is way off in the upper right corner of the page header, often far away from anything else on the page. Visitors could have a hard even seeing it.

I would like the X to be either:

• on the left side of the header (preferred solution)
  • bigger
  • Read something like "Close lightbox" instead of "X"

Does anyone have a solution for this problem?

for reference:http://martinkappler.com/military/

EDIT: The solution works but then another problem springs up: "Close lightbox" or whatever the button says is still visible in the mobile mode of the website. If someone has a solution to this please let us know.

• Replies 7
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, you very much for your answer. It worked now. Only problem is that the "close lightbox" text is also visible in the mobile version of the website whereas the x disappeares. But no problem, I will get only the x centered over the images. It's much easier to navigate that way.

Ah, you very much for your answer. It worked now. Only problem is that the "close lightbox" text is also visible in the mobile version of the website whereas the x disappeares. But no problem, I will get only the x centered over the images. It's much easier to navigate that way.

• 3 years later...

Archived