Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
Sign in to follow this  
jnewell

How do I remove “price” “add to cart” and “quantity” fields in the Store?

Thanks to all who have looked and responded to this thread. We’re having a related issue, the add to cart button is popping up on the top of all our pages and I can’t get it to disappear. Our site is: www.newelldesignstudio.com.

I’ve tried the code injection that others have posted in the header area but it doesn’t work.

Any help? Thanks!

Edited by jnewell

Did anyone work out how to customise the code to apply to only one product and not all product on product page? Where do you edit this code and should the personalisation be in the HTML?

Hi, I think this thread is awesome, and I'm looking to do the same thing. But before I propose using products to my client, I want to make sure you can actually remove all purchasing indicators. We only make distributor sales.

Does anyone have an example of their site where they did this? I'd love to see it in action!

My additional concerns that aren't mentioned above are:

• The cart icon in the header
  • does the 'quick view' or product page link to 'add to cart' even if you visually remove the button?

I don't functionality remaining on something I tried to hide.

Thanks!

Hi, I tried all the codes in Product's Page header Code Injection in Advanced, but the price and "Add to Cart" button are still there.

Is there some other code or something else I can do to remove the price and Add to Cart button?

This is the link to the Product page:https://www.topgroagro.ca/products/fertilizer