How do I remove “price” “add to cart” and “quantity” fields in the Store?

Thanks to all who have looked and responded to this thread. We’re having a related issue, the add to cart button is popping up on the top of all our pages and I can’t get it to disappear. Our site is: www.newelldesignstudio.com.

I’ve tried the code injection that others have posted in the header area but it doesn’t work.

Any help? Thanks!

Edited by jnewell
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi, I think this thread is awesome, and I'm looking to do the same thing. But before I propose using products to my client, I want to make sure you can actually remove all purchasing indicators. We only make distributor sales.

Does anyone have an example of their site where they did this? I'd love to see it in action!

My additional concerns that aren't mentioned above are:

• The cart icon in the header
  • does the 'quick view' or product page link to 'add to cart' even if you visually remove the button?

I don't functionality remaining on something I tried to hide.

Thanks!

• 7 months later...

Hi, I tried all the codes in Product's Page header Code Injection in Advanced, but the price and "Add to Cart" button are still there.

Is there some other code or something else I can do to remove the price and Add to Cart button?

This is the link to the Product page:https://www.topgroagro.ca/products/fertilizer

• 2 years later...

I have a question on adding a variant to the following coding: 

<style>
.product-price { display:none }
</style>

I have where a given product is also offered at 0.00 for a sample, Ideally I would like to show the price for the goods that are sellable. In this instance the price is 14.55- 16.55. 

Please advise if I am able to add an exception to the code above to either show pricing range excluding $0.00...

Thanks! Meg

8 hours ago, MegLaLonde said:

<style>
</style>

I have where a given product is also offered at 0.00 for a sample, Ideally I would like to show the price for the goods that are sellable. In this instance the price is 14.55- 16.55. 

Please advise if I am able to add an exception to the code above to either show pricing range excluding $0.00...

Thanks! Meg

Hi Meg,

It would b helpful if you can show your site url to check

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date format)
💫 Animated Buttons (Referral URL)
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

1 hour ago, AtelieraStickers said:

It seems that there is only the product price which can disappear..
If anyone has a solution to remove the quantity field, it would be awesome !!

Please post the URL to the page where you want to achieve this effect.

If your site is not public please set up a site-wide password, if you've not already done so. Post the password here.

We can then take a look at your issue.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

10 hours ago, creedon said:

Please post the URL to the page where you want to achieve this effect.

If your site is not public please set up a site-wide password, if you've not already done so. Post the password here.

We can then take a look at your issue.

Thanks, but I found the solution :)
the class has changed since the post of 2014, and now you must put an !important to the display:none.

So here is the code to those who wants to remove the quantity field :

<style>
  .product-quantity-input{display:none!important;}
</style>

Have a nice day !

On 1/13/2021 at 12:56 PM, MegLaLonde said:

<style>
</style>

Thanks! Meg

Makes sense! Here it is. 

https://octahedron-badger-ac26.squarespace.com/acoustical-panel-fabrics/p/studio-54-2966-7050-white-heat

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
6 hours ago, ro12 said:

How do I hide the price, quality and buy button on only one product?

https://www.alenadesign.com/shop-online/standard-trousers-nc285

Edit Product >> Additional Info >> Add a Code Block >> Paste this code

<style>
  div.product-quantity-input, div.sqs-add-to-cart-button-wrapper, .product-price {
    display: none !important;
}
</style>

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 4 months later...

The codes you gave were helpful in eliminating the price and qty but not the "add to cart" button. I went in and changed the "add to cart" to a custom button that said "Inquire about this property" with a custom form attached that asks for name and contact info but when I tested it, it just added to the cart like I didn't change anything at all. The site url is thewatsongroup.squarespace.com and the password is brentwatson.

Can you tell me either how to get rid of it completely or to change the functionality of it? Thank you. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/9/2022 at 2:10 AM, JenniferWhitmer said:

The codes you gave were helpful in eliminating the price and qty but not the "add to cart" button. I went in and changed the "add to cart" to a custom button that said "Inquire about this property" with a custom form attached that asks for name and contact info but when I tested it, it just added to the cart like I didn't change anything at all. The site url is thewatsongroup.squarespace.com and the password is brentwatson.

Can you tell me either how to get rid of it completely or to change the functionality of it? Thank you. 

I can't find a product on your site. Can you share link?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 3 months later...