How do I remove “price” “add to cart” and “quantity” fields in the Store?

In your Product configuration, on the Advanced tab, add the following in the code-injection section:

<style>
.product-quantity-select,
.sqs-add-to-cart-button-wrapper {
 display:none;
}
</style>

Note this hides the quantity and add to cart buttons, but that means there is no logical “next” action for the user.

Edited by jonathan oberg
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This is the custom code that will eliminate ALL pricing info on mobile and computers. In the content manager, go to the products gallery > Product Settings > Advanced > Page Header Code Injection and paste this code:

<style>
.product-price,
}
</style>

Edited by jhughes92
Format code, remove redundancy

This is a great thread, thanks.

Guys, wondering about eliminating price info until are added to cart/checkout? Can the code above be modified to achieve? If just this is inserted will user still be able to select item and proceed to next step?

<style>
.product-price {
 opacity: 0;
}
</style>

Thank you!

Edited by lkribs
  • 3 months later...

Thanks for the code to hide all the prices. Very helpful!

Does anyone know the code to hide the quantity too?Is there a possibility to create a button like “Enquire now” or “Book now” to create a link between the product page and a registering page for customers?

Thank you!

Edited by ImaadBKK
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I inserted a code in advanced tab as you advised but the quantity option is still visible. Can anyone please help me with that?Thank you, Neli.

Edited by Guest

You should try this one :

<style> .sqs-add-to-cart-button-wrapper { display:none; } <style> .product-quantity-select { display:none; } </style> <style> .product-price { display:none; opacity: 0; } </style>

It works for me :)

Edited by ImaadBKK

@ImaadBKK – Please don’t take this wrongly, but I would suggest reading up on CSS a little bit, try this SitePoint CSS Reference.

That CSS is awful, there’s redundancy (all those <style> tags, duplicate display: none) and code that doesn’t do anything (opacity: 0). Here it is rewritten:

<style>
.product-price,
 display: none;
}
</style>

Edited by neeklamy

The name is an Anglicised form of the Greek Korvetti — I like to think there’s a little bit of the ancient Hellenic drive in me.

@jhughes92 – I’ve reduced your CSS down, there was some redundancy in there and code that didn’t do anything: opacity: 0 is meaningless when the element is hidden.

I would urge everyone else that has taken this CSS verbatim to look at it again and see if they can simplify their use – remember, simpler code = faster, more efficient websites!

The name is an Anglicised form of the Greek Korvetti — I like to think there’s a little bit of the ancient Hellenic drive in me.

@sossy – Just try adding the CSS from @jhughes92 answer, the very worst thing that can happen is that you don’t like the changes it makes. Or it doesn’t even work. Either way it’s easy enough to undo.

I copied the code from @jhughes92 but the result is the same.

Product quantity is still visible. The price and the Add button are removed. Unfortunatelly I can’t change CSS by myself because I don’t have enough knowledge. Is there anything else I could try?Thank you

Edited by Guest

@florideja – it’s difficult to say what’s happening without seeing your site. Could you give us the address of a page where you’re trying to make the change?

Hi @neeklamy, here is the link to my page link text

Since I'm still working on the page is still hidden. The web page I'm working on is link text

Let me know if you need some other data to access the page.

Edited by Guest

Hello everyone!

I am really trying to figure out why the codes are working for everyone on this forum but me.I could have sworn they worked for me in the past but now seems they are not.Does anyone have any in site. I have been working for weeks on this site adding my products and now of course if the pricing shows we can not use these pages :(

The first time I embedded the code I managed to get rid of “Add to Cart” button and price but now the same code doesn’t work anymore. I never managed to remove quantity window.

Edited by Guest