Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
rovinya

Logo Link Destination

Question

I built a cover page. Once you click on the "Enter" button on the splash page, it takes you to my /home page. When someone is navigating through the site, I want them to be able to just click the logo and go back to the /home page instead of the default splash page. What's the best way to do this? Can I just change the logo's link to go to another page on my site? Or can I somehow make visitors go to the splash page when typing in my url without designating the splash page as my homepage in the content editor? I'm currently using the "Foster" template.

Edited by rovinya
Initial Revision

5 answers to this question

Okay -- make sure you're using an up-to-date jQuery script, Google's is good (the one in your Header right now is from redgeniuk.com, which doesn't seem to be online):

<script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.3.1/jquery.min.js"></script>

Then replace what you have in the Footer with:

<script>
$("img[alt='Red Genie']").parent().attr("href", "/home/");
</script>

I couldn't see past your Cover Page, but since your site's under construction I'll just mention that code snippets won't work on disabled pages. You'll need to enable a page and refresh it to double-check the link is updating (you can password-protect it while testing). Let me know how it goes.

Edited by danieljs
Initial Revision