Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

gtswhitt

Member
  • Content Count

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. I'm having the same problem as Milestone and spent an hour with chat support. She could do it, but I couldn't. I used two different browsers and even stripped down the spreadsheet to very basics, as well as used their sample file too. Then I posted our first product manually and exported that csv file, edited the cells to a new product and took out the product ID and variant ID in columns A and B, and it failed as well. She suggested that I use Google Sheets and I created a video of my doing that and sent it to her to prove even that failed to load the spreadsheet. Not to Milestone: when I used Open Office, it merged two columns. Be sure yours isn't doing that. Even after I fixed that on it, nothing will load the spreadsheet. It's frustrating and time consuming.
×
×
  • Create New...