AMBERSIS

Circle Member
  • Last visited

1 Follower

Recent Profile Visitors

122 profile views

AMBERSIS's Achievements

1. Hi Tuan,

Looking to make this header image more mobile friendly - custom code for mobile view

https://lurleenladd.com/next-tribe-contest

Screen Shot 2022-09-07 at 3.43.28 PM.png

2. Hi @tuanphan I a need custom code to remove a text field in the block directly underneath the header. The 2nd block below the header is there for background purposes only (the white marble).

You can see the text box is adding unnecessary height to the header. Trying to eliminate as much vertical space in that 2nd block as possible.

Thank you!  AP

Screen Shot 2022-06-20 at 10.06.35 AM.png

1. AMBERSIS

AMBERSIS

@tuanphan checking back in ... 🙂

3. @tuanphan Thank you so much for your help!!! Works perfect! 😁
  4. @tuanphan Went ahead and added the code back in. URL is https://www.bryantelectricservice.com The button pops up on the right hand side once you get to the Footer. We want it to be visible on the right hand side the entire time, from top to bottom. We want the button on every page on the right hand side when you scroll. Thank you so much!
  5. Hi @tuanphan I am trying to create a floating button on every page that follows the scroller from top to bottom. I have tried to code in the chats, but it seems to disappear underneath certain blocks. Also, how do I link and edit the button?
  6. Hi! I am trying to align my navigational headers with my title and get them all on one line.
  7. Looking to add code so that navigational headers can be wider spaced

8. Hi Tuan!

I need help creating a code that will adjust my homepage gallery slideshow to fit on the mobile version of the website - amberperley.com

Squarespace Webinars

Free online sessions where you’ll learn the basics and refine your Squarespace skills.

Hire a Designer

Stand out online with the help of an experienced designer or developer.